Last updated on 05.06.2018
How do I keep your data safe:
By visiting TantricMasseuse.com (‘I’) or using any of listed services, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this Policy together with Terms and Conditions. I understand that your privacy is of paramount importance and I am committed to protecting it.
1. Data Collection:
Data may be collected when you make a contact via:
Mobile phone number (call, text or any third party applications, like Telegram), email, online booking form, social media, third party advertising platforms, by visiting my website, by signing up for marketing updates via email (Newsletter) or text (Texting List).
Type of data that may be collected, used and stored:
– Your name (as was given by you), phone number, email address.
– Record of any communication and information you provided.
– Anonymised tracking data via Google Analytics or other relevant platforms: information about your computer and your visits to and use of this website, including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation.
Why do I collect data and how it might be used?
– To answer inquiries.
– To arrange and confirm the session and to contact you with directly related information.
– To send marketing communication (Newsletter, Texting List) only if explicitly requested by you.
– To provide optimised user experience on the website.
IP addresses (generally not personally identifiable) are stored solely for monitoring the volume of traffic the site receives and measuring the number of visitors.
I do not use the information for tracking the activities of specific visitors to the site.
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. Blocking all cookies will, however, limit the usability of many websites.
Cookies may also be collected if you’re using my online booking system.
This Policy will be occasionally reviewed. Please make sure to check it regularly.
2. DATA SAFETY, SHARING AND STORAGE:
Who do I share your personal data with:
– Personal information provided is stored for my own records only and will not be disclosed to third parties. The exception being third parties and service providers who provide relevant business software, IT and system administration and email/ sms marketing.
– I may disclose information if required by law or circumstances to relevant authorities or support networks, such as National Ugly Mugs.
How do I keep your data safe:
– This website is using ‘https’ technology. Software and business systems that are being used have mechanisms in place to prevent unauthorised access.
– Email service that I’m using (ProtonMail) is end-to-end encrypted.
– All information that you provide is stored on secured servers and devices protected with passwords and other safety measures.
– I am not responsible for the content of external websites that might be linked or embeded on this website.
How long do I keep your data:
– Whenever I collect or process your personal data, I’ll only keep it for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
Breach of data:
– In case of breach of security you will be informed, when possible, within 72 hours of detecting the breach and appropriate steps will be undertaken
3. YOUR RIGHTS:
Know your rights:
– You have the right to access, change or have the data about you removed from my systems. However, due to legal requirements, data related to financial transactions are kept on record for a period of 5 years.
– Please email Maseuse(at)ProtonMail(dot)com, if you’d like to amend the information, such as updating your mobile number or with any queries regarding your data.
– To unsubscribe from marketing communication, such as Newsletter and Texting List, please email me or use opt out option that is included in every such communication.